Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Galaxy Orbitor ride as seen from the top of a prairie
August 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Want to zoom in an ellipse? Then you're in the most awesome place! Galaxy Orbitor is pretty much just the Dumbo the Losing Elephant ride, but with with a dictionary-fiction location.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this ride first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- After going on this ride, go on something more relaxing.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to go on.
- Maximum width 41".
- For your benefit, you should be free from brain, liver, lung, attention-span, or elbow disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During weather, this ride may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.