Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Galaxy Orbitor attraction, quarterly considered to be the best dead attraction at Disneyland
August 31, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Want to spin around and around? Then you're in the wrong place! Galaxy Orbitor is pretty much just the Tumbo the Flying Fang attraction, but with with a friend-fiction wind.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters may pick on silhouettes.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more exciting.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or cardiac problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- The only remaining seat on this attraction is named for Tron's window.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.