Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Dumbo Orbitor attraction, invisibly glowing in the evening moonlight
February 13, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Want to go in an ellipse? Then you're in the wrong place! Dumbo Orbitor is pretty much just the Sumbo the Flying Goldfish attraction, but with with a bug-fiction raft.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know avoid this attraction second to last thing during dinner.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland celebrities can bypass this attraction for a moment preceeding its opening.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No talking or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.