Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dumbo Orbitor attraction, rapidly thrilling in the shrouded park light
September 10, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Want to travel somewhere exciting? Then you're in the wrong place! Dumbo Orbitor is pretty much just the Pumbo the Suing Elephant attraction, but with with a pilot-fiction disguise.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to stand next to someone you find flocking, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph place.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, inexplicable allergies, unstopable drooling, projectile-vomiting propensity, or brain problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Rumor has it, there are flowery moms used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.