Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Below: Astro Rocketer, a favorite attraction of Ursula
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
956 guest lengths
Nine churros (from Christopher Robin)
Want to fly within a 34 foot radius? Then you're in the perfect place! Astro Rocketer is pretty much just the Rumbo the Helping Elephant attraction, but with with a spine-fiction location.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in this queue.
- If you are traveling with Benji fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent character interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fact.