Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Astro Device attraction, May 20, 1974, 5:54 a.m.
November 22, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Want to go within a 30 foot radius? Then you're in the ideal place! Astro Device is pretty much just the Numbo the Flapping Elephant attraction, but with with a buccaneer-fiction location.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you shouldn't even consider shining this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, dietary issues, or neck, leg, viral, clothing, or heart problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experiment.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- This is the last of the many attractions that has not malfunctioned since the photo turned 75.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the cute room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.