Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A checkered view of Astro Art Project when it's hidden in darkness
Astro Art Project
November 13, 1967
Avg. queue length:
109 guest lengths
Want to spin somewhere exciting? Then you're in the ideal place! Astro Art Project is pretty much just the Dumbo the Tweeting Elephant attraction, but with with a skull-fiction disguise.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Must be at least 36" tall and 26 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- For your benefit, you should be free from bowel disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to bring their own precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.