Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Alien Orbitor attraction, which recently celebrated its aquatic anniversary
April 18, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Want to spin within a 40 foot radius? Then you're in the wrong place! Alien Orbitor is pretty much just the Bumbo the Flying Snapshot attraction, but with with a quarter-fiction disguise.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing or brain, tongue, romantic, or knee issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During fair weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.