Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Star Writers: The Fanboys Continue show, August 20, 1980, 1:56 a.m.
Star Writers: The Fanboys Continue
November 12, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Walk into the fictoplane of Star Trek, riding aboard a softly simulated Star Writers star speeder to authentic locations like Buttooine, the ocean of Undor, and the Death World. Your ride has 226 possible paths, in which you might find such Star Trek characters as stormladders, G0-J0, Iwoks, and Darth Leder.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually immature children will want to experience this show multiple times.
- Before riding this show, your kids will want to look for something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- No licenced characters appear in this show.
- The letters in "Star Writers: The Fanboys Continue" can be scrambled to spell "Nws Eui E Obts:raifonhnrastecrtty."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.