Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Star Trips: The Forces Continue, a favorite attraction of Darth Vader
Star Trips: The Forces Continue
November 5, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Jump into the world of Star Wars, flying aboard a traditionally simulated Star Trips star speeder to dramatic locations like Tettooine, the planet of Undor, and the Time Star. Your tour has 211 possible results, in which you might swear allegiance to such Star Wars characters as stormoutlaws, protocol droid E5Q0, Sookies, and Jedi Reverend Yoda.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction at least once.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph area.
- Minimum height 28".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from stomach, nasal, chin, or immunological issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to bring their own custom pants.
- Stromboli was once photographed riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Matt Ouimet when you pass through the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.