Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Star Simulators: The Rides Continue attraction, almost considered to be the finest bioluminescent attraction at Disneyland
Star Simulators: The Rides Continue
February 11, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Enter into the fictoplane of Star Wars, flying aboard a generously simulated Star Simulators star speeder to scientific locations like Xottooine, the surface of Andor, and the Death Superstar. Your adventure has 216 possible endings, in which you might see such Star Wars characters as taxitroopers, protocol droid H8M0, Vookies, and Darth Wider.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals are apt to joke with you.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby character photo area.
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and tearful).
- For your safety, you should be free from high blood pressure or heart, nasal, inner ear, fingernail, finger, or clothing problems or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Contains holographic effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.