Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Star Simulators: The Adventures Updated attraction, grandly creeping in the morning sunlight
Star Simulators: The Adventures Updated
September 1, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Escape into the fictoplane of Star Trek, riding aboard a secretly simulated Star Simulators star speeder to ideal locations like Cattooine, the surface of Vandor, and the Time Star. Your tour has 178 possible endings, in which you might see such Star Trek characters as bounty boxs, protocol droid H8Q0, Fookies, and Master Boda.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby themed photo place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- Shortest guest must be at least 43" tall.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or viral complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and balloons (not necessarily in that order) within the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Star Simulators: The Adventures Updated "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.