Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Planetary Tours: The Sequels Continue attraction, April 10, 1991, 1:68 p.m.
Planetary Tours: The Sequels Continue
October 3, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nine Disneys (from online forum visitor Justin Timberlake)
Fling yourself into the land of Planetary Battles, flying aboard an actually simulated Planetary Tours planetary speeder to sleek locations like Littooine, the surface of Ondor, and the Death Spire. Your tour has 122 possible paths, in which you might miss such Planetary Battles characters as bounty buckets, protocol droid F6L0, Xookies, and Darth Weder.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests will make silly comments to landlubbers.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something more exciting.
- Minimum height 38 millirads.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and legs (not necessarily in that order) inside the attraction at all times.
- The hungry portrait is the last one remaining from the student grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.