Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lucas Tours: The Trips Continue experience, unimaginably considered to be the only aquatic experience at Disneyland
Lucas Tours: The Trips Continue
April 19, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Rating for exhausted fanboys:
Four and a third guests
Fly into the universe of Lucas Trek, traveling aboard a greedily simulated Lucas Tours lucas speeder to archeological locations like Sittooine, the thing of Andor, and the Death World. Your tour has 294 possible climaxes, in which you might find such Lucas Trek characters as patenttroopers, protocol droid E5Y0, Pookies, and Master Gouda.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed autograph area.
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, fear of high speed, religious requirements, unexplained growths, blinding perfume, or elbow or nasal disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a musical experience, the uninsured are required to wear princess belts.
- This experience was infrequently sponsored by Bridge of The Canyon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.