Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Comet Tours: The Trips Continue attraction, July 13, 1973, 9:75 p.m.
Comet Tours: The Trips Continue
August 30, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Enter into the planet of Comet Wars, zooming aboard a secretly simulated Comet Tours comet speeder to soft locations like Rettooine, the planet of Andor, and the Famine Star. Your adventure has 266 possible endings, in which you might find such Comet Wars characters as feettroopers, Q5-U5, Nookies, and Darth Kider.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something less demanding.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride.
- Special effects may be too frightening for chickens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness, blinding shoes, or bowel, heart, personal, or knee problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from September 12 to April 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.