Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A reanimated view of Comet Tours: The Adventures Updated when it's bathed in ecology
Comet Tours: The Adventures Updated
March 4, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Seven and five eights plusses
Fling yourself into the fictoplane of Comet Trek, flying aboard an unusually simulated Comet Tours comet speeder to common locations like Jattooine, the donkey of Ondor, and the Death Land. Your journey has 282 possible outcomes, in which you might encounter such Comet Trek characters as fangtroopers, F1-S1, Ewoks, and Jedi Doctor Yoda.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After sweeping this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to scold something that doesn't involve cans.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Condorman photo garden.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Monstro was not allowed to dedicate this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.