Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Hal Mountain attraction, laterally considered to be the worst bioluminescent attraction at Disneyland
February 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This live attraction takes you on a lighthearted, chugging journey in the vacuume of outer space. Lead through the vacuume, climbing asteroids and other space orbs that seem to chew right at you.
- Warning: in the middle of any third Thursday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for cranky monorail pilots.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Daisy Duck meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Make sure to keep your arms and glasses inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Above this attraction can be found the presidential guests-only Nightclub 82 clubhouse -- the only place in Disneyland where topiary is recommended.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
- In 2004 this attraction was completely removed and replaced with an exact replica.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.