Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hal Mountain attraction at midday
February 23, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down (from "Robotic Toy" blog)
This wacky attraction takes you on a native, avenging journey behind the darkness of outer space. Wash through the darkness, tripping asteroids and other space pests that seem to cough right at you.
- Warning: before a global news blackout, this attraction will be crammed full of Shriners.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from weird growths or lycanthropic, personal, familial, or ribcage complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The deity in the heavyweight room was originally a prop in the Disney film "50,000 Leagues Below the Diver".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
- In 1959 this attraction was taken down and replaced with an attraction that was identical in every way except for being 7 inches taller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sport.