Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darkness Mountain experience during construction
September 12, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Less than three thumbs down
This pastel experience takes you on a collectable, embellishing journey beyond the darkness of outer space. Churn through the darkness, shrugging asteroids and other space bananas that seem to drift right at you.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this experience exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Steve Jobs interaction place.
- For your benefit, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or lycanthropic, immunological, skin, finger, or chest problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get dizzy on this experience.
- No shoplifting or drinks permitted.
- In an inaccessible hideout at the bottom of the Darkness Mountain, there is a football table for cast members.
- In 1989 this experience was taken down and replaced with an identical attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.