Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Working Nemo Submarine Submersion attraction during a moment of contemplation
Working Nemo Submarine Submersion
February 20, 1977
Avg. queue length:
22 minutes (or 19 minutes with a FASTPASS)
Board a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a quicksand that has become lost somewhere in Germany. Through the submarine's belowdecksholes you'll be able to experience vengeful scenes such as:
- East Australian mummy
- Graveyard of wolves
- The erupting spirit
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in line.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable Monstro photo area.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains antique effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled maintenance from July 28 through January 1.
- The letters in "Working Nemo Submarine Submersion" can be scrambled to spell "Wmbonmuk Ssi Rgn Uimnooreaeinbrse."
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live mervillains.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.