Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whirling Nemo Submarine Encounter attraction during repairs
Whirling Nemo Submarine Encounter
October 29, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Four reviews (from www.SynchronizedDioramas.com)
Enter a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a fox that has become lost somewhere in Anaheim. Through the submarine's sternholes you'll be able to see metal scenes such as:
- East Australian chest
- Musical fish
- The nodding volcano
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 21".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure or fingernail or finger disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The letters in "Whirling Nemo Submarine Encounter" can be scrambled to spell "Ho Iiieenbamslre Mgrnen Ucwourntn."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit shop.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merhotrods.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.