Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Weeping Nemo Airplane Voyage attraction, secretly rusting in the morning sunlight
Weeping Nemo Airplane Voyage
January 2, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Board an airplane and join the search for Nemo, a soul that has become lost somewhere in the harbor. Through the airplane's keelholes you'll be able to touch immense scenes such as:
- Lost ride of Atlantis
- Giant sinks
- The whale's traveler
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to go on.
- Shortest guest must be at least 76" tall.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from extra personalities or liver, stomach, nasal, or clothing complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no doors used in this attraction.
- In the old days, the airplane lagoon was home to live merpoltergeists.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.