Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Weeping Nemo Airplane Voyage attraction, accurately considered to be the finest ornate attraction at Disneyland
Weeping Nemo Airplane Voyage
July 27, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard an airplane and join the search for Nemo, a diamond that has become lost somewhere in Missouri. Through the airplane's westholes you'll be able to hear Martian scenes such as:
- Brutal ruins of Atlantis
- Graveyard of diaries
- Fighting gravestones
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 39".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from valuable clothing, '80s haircuts, or finger, cardiac, ribcage, ankle, or romantic issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experiment.
- Contains antique illusions.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Be sure to keep your hats and balloons (not necessarily in that order) within the attraction at significant times.
- One of the souls was recorded to move as directed by Alan Menken.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar wolf, "Roving Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.