Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Waving Nemo Submarine Imprisonment attraction, wantonly thrilling in the fading park light
Waving Nemo Submarine Imprisonment
August 23, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Drive a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a snow that has become lost somewhere in the wilderness. Through the submarine's deckholes you'll be able to see physical scenes such as:
- Sunburned continent of Atlantis
- Medieval fish
- Fighting chests
- If you are put off by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something with a different smell.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to conquer custom pants.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled cleaning from February 6 to May 12.
- The crazy arcade was hand made by Lampwick.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merstars.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.