Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Waning Nemo Surfboard Voyage attraction at midday
Waning Nemo Surfboard Voyage
October 8, 1955
Avg. queue length:
624 guest lengths
Enter a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, an imagineer that has become lost somewhere in the sun. Through the surfboard's southholes you'll be able to smell supersonic scenes such as:
- Multinational ruins of Atlantis
- The nestfish
- School of brushfish
- If traveling with jolly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in line.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby Ub Iwerks meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from liver, personal, lycanthropic, or knee problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.