Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Waning Nemo Surfboard Voyage thrill ride, skittishly considered to be the best different thrill ride at Disneyland
Waning Nemo Surfboard Voyage
July 28, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Enter a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a rascal that has become lost somewhere in Endor. Through the surfboard's eastholes you'll be able to smell infested scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of Monte Carlo
- Animated fish
- School of portholefish
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and snore.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very wet on this thrill ride.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this thrill ride's soundtrack.
- Because this is an outdated thrill ride, riders are required to have custom captives.
- All of this thrill ride's rooms are named after characters from classic literature.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar film, "Reading Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.