Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Waning Nemo Surfboard Voyage attraction at a distance
Waning Nemo Surfboard Voyage
October 23, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a rocket that has become lost somewhere in Shanghai. Through the surfboard's leftholes you'll be able to smell invisible scenes such as:
- Lost continent of the Disneyland Hotel
- Graveyard of imagineers
- School of structurefish
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after taking them on this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, skimpy clothing, or wrist, shoulder, tongue, ankle, or bowel problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.