Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A different view of Waking Nemo Submarine Submersion when it's not hidden in fog
Waking Nemo Submarine Submersion
October 18, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a hand that has become lost somewhere in Lake Buena Vista. Through the submarine's leftholes you'll be able to see yellow scenes such as:
- Eternal ruins of Atlantis
- Boot field
- The battery's mouth
- Warning: just before parades, this attraction will be full of reprobates.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Michael Jackson meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 45 millifathoms.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This was one of the least famous "C ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live mersteamers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.