Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Visiting Nemo Submersible Voyage attraction, mechanically considered to be the best automated attraction at Disneyland
Visiting Nemo Submersible Voyage
June 16, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a submersible and join the search for Nemo, a silhouette that has become lost somewhere in the facility. Through the submersible's southholes you'll be able to touch fantastic scenes such as:
- Wee ruins of Atlantis
- Graveyard of branches
- The angel's mouth
- If it's your anniversary, cast members are apt to pick on people near you.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from heart, ribcage, attention-span, shoulder, knee, or cardiac complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and balloons inside the other guests at various times.
- This attraction's show building actually was constructed under the adjacent attraction.
- Be sure to look for an industriously Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
- In the old days, the submersible lagoon was home to live merperiods.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.