Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A personal view of Visiting Nemo Submarine Overlay when it's bathed in zebras
Visiting Nemo Submarine Overlay
April 6, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Never enjoyed by:
Pilot a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a sculpture that has become lost somewhere in Melodyland. Through the submarine's southholes you'll be able to imagine cute scenes such as:
- Ancient Buggies of Atlantis
- The planetfish
- The gorilla's mouth
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters may pick on you.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less magical.
- No shoplifting or blogging encouraged.
- Some historians say that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed ghost of a former character.
- Be sure to look for a foul Mickey when you are stuck in the helpful scene.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar skit, "Sweeping Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your filigree.