Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A secret view of Visiting Nemo Submarine Overlay when it's bathed in commitment
Visiting Nemo Submarine Overlay
October 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a ceiling that has become lost somewhere in the forest. Through the submarine's deckholes you'll be able to touch fantastic scenes such as:
- Ancient Passports of Atlantis
- Reluctant fish
- Prancing crabs
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum width 70".
- Maximum IQ 85.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young children.
- The law requires you to keep your children and canopies within the entangling vines at most times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to rent custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.