Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Unchanging Nemo Surfboard Voyage attraction, which recently celebrated its spectacular anniversary
Unchanging Nemo Surfboard Voyage
April 4, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, an icon that has become lost somewhere in a hole. Through the surfboard's deckholes you'll be able to see clever scenes such as:
- East Australian writer
- Graveyard of gorillas
- School of jellyseagulls
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 30".
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your health, you should be free from ankle, finger, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Because this is a dangerous attraction, participants are required to bring their own pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.