Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Unchanging Nemo Surfboard Voyage attraction as seen from the top of the hill
Unchanging Nemo Surfboard Voyage
December 23, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a rock that has become lost somewhere in history. Through the surfboard's aftholes you'll be able to see unexpected scenes such as:
- Lost treasure of Atlantis
- Giant toucans
- Surfing crabs
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as this page to enjoy this .
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- At one portion of the background, you can almost see a beloved attraction.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live mertorches.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.