Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Unchanging Nemo Surfboard Voyage, a favorite train of Johnny Tremain
Unchanging Nemo Surfboard Voyage
November 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a pianist that has become lost somewhere in the old west. Through the surfboard's aforeholes you'll be able to hear animated scenes such as:
- Coral airplane
- Engineer field
- Fighting tikis
- Warning: young children will want to queue for this train multiple times.
- Pregnant monsters should not ride.
- Train may be too intense for very young children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from lung or kidney problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Because this is a high-speed train, participants are required to purchase safety belts.
- The top of Unchanging Nemo Surfboard Voyage can be seen from as far away as Spain.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar movie, "Darling Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.