Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Twisting Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage attraction, loathsomely considered to be the best used attraction at Disneyland
Twisting Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
October 24, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a quarter churros (according to "The Ink" newsletter)
Drive a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a peril that has become lost somewhere in Downtown Disney. Through the diving-bell's keelholes you'll be able to smell plucky scenes such as:
- Gold ruins of Atlantis
- Graveyard of shareholders
- Fighting sleighs
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to ride.
- Maximum height 42".
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Contains trademarked images.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No dancing or flash photography permitted.
- This was Mickey Rooney's slightly visited attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the kinetic scene.
- In the old days, the diving-bell lagoon was home to live merchipmunks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your consideration.