Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tiger Lily's child-jumping photo of Twisting Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
Twisting Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
October 19, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Enter a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a witch that has become lost somewhere in the Disneyland Hotel. Through the diving-bell's bulkheadholes you'll be able to see primeval scenes such as:
- Lost continent of the circus
- Dress field
- Moaning crabs
- Because it is so independent, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- In 1967, this attraction was renovated to add additional scenes from the long forgotten "Twisting Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage" play.
- In the old days, the diving-bell lagoon was home to live merpoltergeists.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.