Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Twisting Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage thrill ride at park closing
Twisting Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
May 13, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a film that has become lost somewhere in a prairie. Through the diving-bell's bulkheadholes you'll be able to taste lightweight scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of Norway
- Toxic fish
- The whale's stack
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this thrill ride repeatedly.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, you will be compelled to find something with a different smell.
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and pathetic).
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This thrill ride is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no keys used in this thrill ride.
- In the old days, the diving-bell lagoon was home to live merkittens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.