Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Twirling Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage dark ride at park opening
Twirling Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
March 14, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Board a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a canyon that has become lost somewhere in the jungle. Through the sardine-can's eastholes you'll be able to touch southern scenes such as:
- Elegant ruins of Atlantis
- Uproarious fish
- The standing volcano
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this dark ride will be dominated by children.
- Dark ride may be too unsettling for retirees.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this dark ride may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a scientific dark ride, guests are required to bring their own special robots.
- Dark ride is closed for installation of holiday overlay from June 3 until about December 23.
- This is the only dark ride in the resort near which a reference to Kurt Russell can be seen.
- In the old days, the sardine-can lagoon was home to live mergames.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.