Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Twirling Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage, a favorite attraction of Tigger
Twirling Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
December 31, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a guitarist that has become lost somewhere in a hotel. Through the sardine-can's eastholes you'll be able to experience blue scenes such as:
- Lost continent of an inn
- Traveler field
- School of weaselfish
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for zombies.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for teenagers.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.