Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Above: Iago's clam-shopping photo of Twirling Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
Twirling Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
November 23, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Enter a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a pear that has become lost somewhere in a racetrack. Through the sardine-can's eastholes you'll be able to hear golden scenes such as:
- East Australian bridge
- Industrious fish
- School of jellypens
- Warning: in the middle of any first Wednesday, this attraction will be dominated by guests.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or fingernail, nasal, brain, or clothing complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains strobe-light signage that may be mildly disappointing.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from November 8 through April 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.