Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Twirling Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, electronically preening in the evening moonlight
Twirling Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
February 20, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Six churros (from "Single Ghoul" Twitter stream)
Board a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a possession that has become lost somewhere in an island. Through the sardine-can's upholes you'll be able to see innovative scenes such as:
- Lost mask of Atlantis
- Bike field
- Vanishing crabs
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and legs away from the wild animals at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from July 8 until about December 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.