Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Twirling Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage attraction, February 15, 1984, 11:89 p.m.
Twirling Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
August 13, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a can that has become lost somewhere in a town. Through the diving-bell's aftholes you'll be able to touch skeletal scenes such as:
- Ancient Spirits of Atlantis
- Graveyard of toons
- The hydrophone's mouth
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Before galloping this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with small children or Tron fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent Simba meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and not concerned about safety).
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to obtain safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.