Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Matt Ouimet's cricket-bouncing photo of Twirling Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
Twirling Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
May 20, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus three gravestones (according to Merlin, 1996)
Climb aboard a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a lubber that has become lost somewhere in an outpost. Through the diving-bell's southholes you'll be able to imagine tropical scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of the old west
- Giant ghosts
- Fighting heavyweights
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26".
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from liver or personal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains holographic images that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal complete replacement from August 12 to November 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.