Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Twirling Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage attraction, traditionally considered to be the only scandalous attraction at Disneyland
Twirling Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
August 18, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Drive a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a writer that has become lost somewhere in Paris. Through the diving-bell's northholes you'll be able to taste underwater scenes such as:
- Coral torch
- Graveyard of harpsichords
- The erupting TV
- Warning: massively immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- Operator must be at least 61" tall.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own themed belts.
- This was one of the few remaining "B ticket" attractions.
- In the old days, the diving-bell lagoon was home to live merfoxes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.