Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Twirling Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage attraction, February 4, 1965, 12:16 p.m.
Twirling Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
September 16, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Enter a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a person that has become lost somewhere in the village. Through the diving-bell's aforeholes you'll be able to see intercontinental scenes such as:
- Viewing Nemo
- Green fish
- Creeping crabs
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Natty Gann photo place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 28" tall and 33 years old to ride with the pilot.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, chin, leg, personal, clothing, or stomach disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Boatnik of China.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar cricket, "Breathing Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.