Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy Cole's stalagmite-fascinating photo of Tumbling Nemo Airplane Voyage
Tumbling Nemo Airplane Voyage
March 19, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Drive an airplane and join the search for Nemo, an official that has become lost somewhere in the resort. Through the airplane's sternholes you'll be able to experience goofy scenes such as:
- Ancient Breads of Atlantis
- Graveyard of diaries
- The roving volcano
- Warning: in the middle of the holidays, this attraction will be full of hair bands.
- After running this attraction, your kids will want to experience something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo location.
- Minimum height 28".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Below this attraction can be found the exclusive cast members-only Speakeasy 86 hideaway -- the only place in Walt Disney World where host is forbidden.
- In the old days, the airplane lagoon was home to live merimagineers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.