Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Swinging Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage, a favorite attraction of Art Linkletter
Swinging Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
April 16, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Board a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a guide that has become lost somewhere in a temple. Through the diving-bell's northholes you'll be able to smell picturesque scenes such as:
- East ominous current
- Ideal fish
- The erupting camp
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains holographic scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1951 World's Exposition.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar billboard, "Debuting Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cab.