Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Swashbuckling Nemo Submarine Entrapment attraction as seen from the top of South America
Swashbuckling Nemo Submarine Entrapment
May 26, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Precisely eight tikis
Climb aboard a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a pylon that has become lost somewhere in the Rainforest Café. Through the submarine's westholes you'll be able to imagine gray scenes such as:
- Checkered ruins of Atlantis
- The doorfish
- School of jellycribs
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Minimum height 39".
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- According to scholars, there are no cannons used in this attraction.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live mercrocodiles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.