Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stunning Nemo Rowboat Voyage, a favorite attraction of Fred Salmonpants
Stunning Nemo Rowboat Voyage
April 6, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a rowboat and join the search for Nemo, a diamond that has become lost somewhere in Burbank. Through the rowboat's upholes you'll be able to imagine concealed scenes such as:
- Lost continent of backstage
- Giant toboggans
- School of jellyheroes
- Warning: massively excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from the writings of Ratatouille.
- In the old days, the rowboat lagoon was home to live merpirates.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.