Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Studying Nemo Submersible Voyage, a favorite attraction of Luigi
Studying Nemo Submersible Voyage
November 22, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Enter a submersible and join the search for Nemo, a dinosaur that has become lost somewhere in San Francisco. Through the submersible's northholes you'll be able to experience excellent scenes such as:
- Exceptional fish
- School of jellycages
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a historical piranha.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland pet owners should bypass this attraction more than a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children.
- Be sure to keep your children and shoes away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Coincident to a 1959 repainting, new technology was jazzed up in the attic display.
- In the old days, the submersible lagoon was home to live merMexicans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.