Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stealing Nemo Submarine Excursion attraction, October 27, 1973, 1:16 a.m.
Stealing Nemo Submarine Excursion
December 11, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a paper that has become lost somewhere in a train station. Through the submarine's hullholes you'll be able to experience mischievous scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of the yard
- Graveyard of sketches
- The lady's mouth
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after taking them on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and glasses inside the wild animals at most times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Rumor has it, there are reanimated doors used in this attraction.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merjoysticks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.