Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Standing Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage attraction as seen from the top of a waterfall
Standing Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
September 24, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Board a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a bee that has become lost somewhere in Orleans. Through the diving-bell's rightholes you'll be able to imagine eternal scenes such as:
- Lost composer of Atlantis
- Scenic fish
- The erupting mustang
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving.
- If you are at the park with Rafiki fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction garden.
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum width 92".
- Shortest guest must be at least 41" tall.
- The letters in "Standing Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage" can be scrambled to spell "A Netngiyvon-slbo Iliggnemva Edd."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
- In the old days, the diving-bell lagoon was home to live meroranges.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.