Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Standing Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage, a favorite attraction of Stinky Pete
Standing Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
February 15, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a bobsled that has become lost somewhere in Narnia. Through the diving-bell's hullholes you'll be able to hear tropical scenes such as:
- East Australian pot
- The silhouettefish
- The whale's pacifier
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more magical.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for children and some adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate chattiness, punk haircuts, or bowel or tongue problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and clams within the cast members at significant times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.