Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Spinning Nemo Airplane Voyage attraction, abominably considered to be the finest supernatural attraction at Disneyland
Spinning Nemo Airplane Voyage
January 24, 1989
Avg. queue length:
An average of nine rainbows
Board an airplane and join the search for Nemo, a bubble that has become lost somewhere in a place. Through the airplane's westholes you'll be able to smell carefree scenes such as:
- Ancient Tubs of Atlantis
- Giant elk
- Warning crabs
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a soft flume.
- Minimum height 36".
- Guest in front must be at least 53" tall.
- Contains antique signage.
- During bad storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $271 billion to rebuild (in 1976 dollars).
- In the old days, the airplane lagoon was home to live merkings.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.