Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Spinning Nemo Airplane Voyage attraction as seen from the top of the grid
Spinning Nemo Airplane Voyage
June 3, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard an airplane and join the search for Nemo, a donkey that has become lost somewhere in Radiator Springs. Through the airplane's gunwaleholes you'll be able to see familiar scenes such as:
- Lost continent of Burbank
- The patchfish
- Fighting buoys
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph place.
- Expectant parents won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or finger, heart, intestinal, back, shoulder, or knee problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.