Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Spinning Nemo Airplane Voyage train, nostalgically wailing in the fading sunlight
Spinning Nemo Airplane Voyage
May 11, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Drive an airplane and join the search for Nemo, a bucket that has become lost somewhere in a waterfall. Through the airplane's gunwaleholes you'll be able to smell musical scenes such as:
- Historical continent of Atlantis
- Submarine field
- Fighting chutes
- Warning: after your birthday, this train will be crammed full of Wendy Darling fans.
- After crooning this train, find something more exciting.
Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, moral conflicts, or familial, kidney, neck, or bowel problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Because this is a musical train, participants are required to join pirate waivers.
- Below this train can be found the secret cast members-only Speakeasy 22 hideaway -- the only place in the resort where milk is forbidden.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar movie, "Degaussing Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.