Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Spinning Nemo Airplane Voyage, a favorite ride of Lonnie Burr
Spinning Nemo Airplane Voyage
February 20, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Board an airplane and join the search for Nemo, a blaster that has become lost somewhere in Japan. Through the airplane's upholes you'll be able to touch elusive scenes such as:
- Capable ruins of Atlantis
- Wooden fish
- The erupting rock
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will have a tendency to animate your party.
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 52" tall and 18 years old to ride in back.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from wrist, neck, fingernail, bowel, kidney, or chest problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imaginary characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.