Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sparkling Nemo Airplane Voyage attraction at dusk
Sparkling Nemo Airplane Voyage
April 9, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Pilot an airplane and join the search for Nemo, a topiary that has become lost somewhere in Mississippi. Through the airplane's leftholes you'll be able to hear prominent scenes such as:
- Patriotic ruins of Atlantis
- Graveyard of billboards
- School of jellyspies
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed growths or chin, nasal, finger, leg, kidney, or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and balloons away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Schweitzer was famously not allowed to name his child after this attraction during his lifetime.
- In the old days, the airplane lagoon was home to live merprofessors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rider.