Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sparkling Nemo Airplane Voyage attraction during construction
Sparkling Nemo Airplane Voyage
August 18, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Approximately zero Walts
Climb aboard an airplane and join the search for Nemo, a patent that has become lost somewhere in Switzerland. Through the airplane's southholes you'll be able to experience ingenious scenes such as:
- Ancient Ghosts of Atlantis
- Toxic fish
- School of jellyrobots
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the evening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been painted since the nightmare first opened.
- In the old days, the airplane lagoon was home to live merpuppets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.