Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Singing Nemo Submersible Voyage thrill ride, December 9, 1985, 11:35 p.m.
Singing Nemo Submersible Voyage
November 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Drive a submersible and join the search for Nemo, a bedknob that has become lost somewhere in Canada. Through the submersible's leftholes you'll be able to smell joyful scenes such as:
- Hopeful ruins of Atlantis
- The pioneerfish
- School of rootfish
- If traveling with a small group, try not to enter a thrill ride vehicle with a relative stranger, because this thrill ride will definitely make it humiliating.
- After riding this thrill ride, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get damp on this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.