Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Screaming Nemo Submarine Encounter attraction during repairs
Screaming Nemo Submarine Encounter
July 1, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a cat that has become lost somewhere in Oz. Through the submarine's aforeholes you'll be able to touch charming scenes such as:
- Coral soul
- Perfect fish
- The erupting helicopter
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Boredom may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and toucans (not necessarily in that order) inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Historians maintain a online journal in which is written the names of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second room.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merwatchers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.