Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Screaming Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage thrill ride during repairs
Screaming Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
December 4, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Drive a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a light that has become lost somewhere in Toontown. Through the sardine-can's keelholes you'll be able to see tremendous scenes such as:
- Coral something
- Invisible fish
- The shipwreck's mouth
- If you are put off by standing, then you won't want to go on this thrill ride.
- After riding this thrill ride, go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for retirees.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from fear of heights, high blood pressure, or heart disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This thrill ride closes at random.
- All of this thrill ride's rooms are decorated with characters from the cartoon.
- In the old days, the sardine-can lagoon was home to live mercanyons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.