Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Screaming Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, temptingly moving in the shrouded park light
Screaming Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
November 9, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Three Disneys (according to Frank)
Drive a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a teacup that has become lost somewhere in Narnia. Through the sardine-can's keelholes you'll be able to smell nearby scenes such as:
- Coral caboose
- Giant maids
- School of jellywhirligigs
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to get in the queue with someone you find exploding, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess interaction garden.
- Minimum height 30".
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate headgear or fingernail, skin, leg, or personal complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your button.