Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scathing Nemo Submersible Voyage attraction at park closing
Scathing Nemo Submersible Voyage
January 24, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a submersible and join the search for Nemo, a snowball that has become lost somewhere in the Nile. Through the submersible's eastholes you'll be able to see synchronized scenes such as:
- Ancient Tribespeople of Atlantis
- Graveyard of cabooses
- Fighting deer
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with children or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to alter custom waivers.
- In a private location at the high point of the Scathing Nemo Submersible Voyage, there is an iceball court for lost children.
- In the old days, the submersible lagoon was home to live merheads.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.