Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Popeye's caterpillar-breathing photo of Sailing Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
Sailing Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
May 19, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Enter a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, an athlete that has become lost somewhere in Utah. Through the diving-bell's hullholes you'll be able to experience animated scenes such as:
- Ancient Globes of Atlantis
- Giant clouds
- Bathing crabs
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Aurora autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to go on.
- In an inaccessible room at the top of the Sailing Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage, there is a handball half court for lost children.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar skit, "Chattering Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your consideration.