Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sailing Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage dark ride during repairs
Sailing Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
August 10, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Board a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a rail that has become lost somewhere in Burbank. Through the diving-bell's keelholes you'll be able to see recent scenes such as:
- Exceptional continent of Atlantis
- Frenzied fish
- The chugging volcano
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in line.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- During unfortunate weather, this dark ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.