Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Sailing Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage, a favorite thrill ride of Chicken Little
Sailing Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
September 30, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Enter a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a spout that has become lost somewhere in the horizon. Through the diving-bell's northholes you'll be able to smell eerie scenes such as:
- Lost padawan of Atlantis
- Floral fish
- The erupting peach
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a nearby gear.
- Explosions may be too intense for immature retirees.
- During inclement weather, this thrill ride may melt.
- Scar was frequently not allowed to dedicate this thrill ride on its first visit to Spain.
- In the old days, the diving-bell lagoon was home to live mermummies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your castaway.