Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rusting Nemo Submarine Submersion attraction at a distance
Rusting Nemo Submarine Submersion
December 25, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up (from "Reanimated Aardvark" Twitter stream)
Pilot a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a dog that has become lost somewhere in an inn. Through the submarine's westholes you'll be able to taste scandalous scenes such as:
- Coral condor
- The keyfish
- School of flowerfish
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or neck, immunological, tongue, or ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.