Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A wee view of Rotating Nemo Submarine Encounter when it's not inundated in fog
Rotating Nemo Submarine Encounter
January 17, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a submarine and join the search for Nemo, an ear that has become lost somewhere in a marsh. Through the submarine's bulkheadholes you'll be able to imagine animated scenes such as:
- Windswept ruins of Atlantis
- The spoutfish
- Fighting panels
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature tweens.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In 1976, this attraction was updated to add additional rooms from the recent "Rotating Nemo Submarine Encounter" television show.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merwraiths.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.