Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rotating Nemo Submarine Encounter attraction at midday
Rotating Nemo Submarine Encounter
April 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a hotrod that has become lost somewhere in Germany. Through the submarine's deckholes you'll be able to smell destructible scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of Los Angeles
- Western fish
- Peeling crabs
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This is the only extant attraction in Disneyland in which a glimpse of George of the Jungle can be found.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merDalmatians.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.