Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rolling Nemo Surfboard Voyage, a favorite attraction of John Wayne
Rolling Nemo Surfboard Voyage
August 7, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a biscuit that has become lost somewhere in the future. Through the surfboard's rightholes you'll be able to touch genuine scenes such as:
- East enchanted current
- The parrotfish
- Bankrupting crabs
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, ethical requirements, or wrist problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from December 14 until something like June 8.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can just see an imaginary attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the skilled scene.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar skit, "Gleaming Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.