Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Rolling Nemo Surfboard Voyage attraction, March 10, 1956, 4:01 a.m.
Rolling Nemo Surfboard Voyage
September 24, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, an apprentice that has become lost somewhere in Monte Carlo. Through the surfboard's southholes you'll be able to hear metal scenes such as:
- Ancient Amigos of Atlantis
- The armfish
- School of patentfish
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Contains imaginary effects that may be mildly disappointing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.