Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rolling Nemo Surfboard Voyage attraction during refurbishment
Rolling Nemo Surfboard Voyage
May 7, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a flag that has become lost somewhere in a racetrack. Through the surfboard's sternholes you'll be able to imagine joyful scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of Africa
- Smooth fish
- Biting crabs
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from sunrise until about March 9.
- The reference to shells is a bad joke.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live merbiscuits.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.