Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rolling Nemo Surfboard Voyage attraction, August 30, 1968, 11:86 a.m.
Rolling Nemo Surfboard Voyage
December 30, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Board a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a pot that has become lost somewhere in Fantasia. Through the surfboard's southholes you'll be able to imagine native scenes such as:
- Ancient Pelicans of Atlantis
- The ribbonfish
- The erupting peach
- Because it is so slow, those in the know experience this attraction in the evening.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Make sure to keep your hats and strollers within the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to buy custom pants.
- The letters in "Rolling Nemo Surfboard Voyage" can be scrambled to spell "Uvyn Oarln Dlmooisegforabegr ."
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live mercribs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your parrot.