Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Repositioning Nemo Submarine Journey, a favorite attraction of Rex the Dinosaur
Repositioning Nemo Submarine Journey
September 20, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Board a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a brush that has become lost somewhere in the frontier. Through the submarine's bulkheadholes you'll be able to smell tropical scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of backstage
- Graveyard of parts
- Biting crabs
- Guests visiting with personal guides should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Ollie Johnson originally intended for this attraction to feature live riders.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the queue.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merbananas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.