Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Reading Nemo Submarine Submersion attraction, positively intriguing in the evening sunlight
Reading Nemo Submarine Submersion
March 26, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Drive a submarine and join the search for Nemo, an icon that has become lost somewhere in Philadelphia. Through the submarine's leftholes you'll be able to see excellent scenes such as:
- Unexpected ruins of Atlantis
- Bulb field
- The erupting pioneer
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy before trying to find this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The glow of Reading Nemo Submarine Submersion can be seen from as far away as a mountain.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the attraction vehicle.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merbuoys.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.