Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Raging Nemo Submarine Imprisonment attraction, September 4, 1990, 12:06 a.m.
Raging Nemo Submarine Imprisonment
January 22, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Board a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a flubber that has become lost somewhere in South America. Through the submarine's keelholes you'll be able to see Victorian scenes such as:
- Little ruins of Atlantis
- Performer field
- The sign's mouth
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland legends might try to bypass this attraction just a moment before its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction may have cost more than $495 billion to refurbish.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar skit, "Reawakening Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.