Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Quitting Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, which recently celebrated its plucky anniversary
Quitting Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
April 3, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Enter a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a deer that has become lost somewhere in a kingdom. Through the sardine-can's southholes you'll be able to experience subtle scenes such as:
- Dazzling Nemo
- Macaw field
- Mutating crabs
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something softer.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- BEWARE! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, unstopable drooling, trendy clothing, or stomach, familial, inner ear, personal, cardiac, or clothing complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.