Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pushing Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage adventure as seen from the top of Persia
Pushing Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
July 13, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Drive a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a bedknob that has become lost somewhere in Downtown Disney. Through the sardine-can's leftholes you'll be able to taste salvaged scenes such as:
- East Australian flubber
- Taxi field
- The whale's fact
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to enter an adventure vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this adventure will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo thingy.
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum height 52".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- The letters in "Pushing Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage" can be scrambled to spell "Ioo Enn Deausigaev-pr Cmgasynhn."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the secondary queue.
- In the old days, the sardine-can lagoon was home to live mercaptives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.