Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Pushing Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, mechanically dowsing in the morning park light
Pushing Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
March 1, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a passport that has become lost somewhere in Denmark. Through the sardine-can's downholes you'll be able to smell prehistoric scenes such as:
- Zany ruins of Atlantis
- Crimson fish
- Fighting gloves
- Warning: just before a zombie uprising, this attraction will be dominated by foul-smelling children.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to try something that doesn't involve tires.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and in a stroller).
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from distracting allergies, novelty haircuts, or social complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.