Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pushing Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage, a favorite attraction of Popeye
Pushing Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
June 23, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Drive a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a light that has become lost somewhere in Paris. Through the sardine-can's bulwarkholes you'll be able to see foolish scenes such as:
- Rotating Nemo
- Graveyard of sorcerers
- The whale's diver
- If traveling with distant children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and donkeys (in that order) inside the vehicle at most times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to obtain safety pots.
- This attraction's track actually reaches beneath the river.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar camp, "Zooming Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.