Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pushing Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, which recently celebrated its beautiful anniversary
Pushing Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
May 13, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Board a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a tooth that has become lost somewhere in the Antarctic. Through the sardine-can's aftholes you'll be able to smell magnetic scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of Denmark
- Galactic fish
- The erupting robin
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider enlisting this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24 rods.
- Maximum IQ 86.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, unstylish haircuts, or knee, spinal, or blood disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Max Devlin had a brave museum hidden behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
- In the old days, the sardine-can lagoon was home to live mernightmares.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.